Our Mindfulness Monday video series with Yael Rubin, PhD, LP, VITAL WorkLife Consultant is coming to an end. Over the last few months, we’ve shared with you the basics of mindfulness and some simple mindfulness exercises you can do in-the-moment to help relieve stress. Let’s take a look back at the videos:
- What is Mindfulness?
- Benefits of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- The Cognitive Shuffle
- Mindfulness Exercise
- Focused Breathing Exercise
There are many benefits of practicing mindfulness. For example, mindfulness improves both your mental and physician health. It helps reduce stress and anxiety, lowers effects of heart disease and high blood pressure, can reduce chronic pain and much more.
We have a variety of other mindfulness Insights, videos and resources available to support you in your mindfulness journey:
- How to Practice Mindfulness Breathing Throughout Your Day
- Mindfulness in Medicine: How Mindfulness Can Help Support Physician Well Being
- 40 Easy Ways to Incorporate Mindfulness into Your Day
- Mindfulness Can Help Prevent Burnout [VIDEO]
- How mindful are you in your daily life? [Quiz]
- How Mindfulness and Meditation Help Fulfill Your Potential [VIDEO]
- Meditation: A Less Known Reason to Do It
We hope the information provided throughout our Mindfulness Monday video series will help improve your well being, and make you a happier, healthier person. Spend some time going through our mindfulness resources to find what works best for you.
We Can Help
Are you a member of one of our solutions?
VITAL WorkLife counselors are available to assist you in finding efficient ways to build mindfulness into your daily life. We can direct you to online resources, classes available in your own community and can also offer simple strategies and techniques to help you have a more mindful approach to your work and personal life.
- Physician Well Being Resources Members: Contact us at 877.731.3949 to access your resources today.
- EAP Members: Contact us at 800.383.1908 to access your resources today.
Interested in learning more about VITAL WorkLife solutions?
You can contact us online to learn more about our solutions to support the well being of your employees.