If you are interested in learning more about your physical dimension of well being, here is a recommended reading list to get you started.
To learn more about the Dimensions of Well Being:
Physical Well Being Recommended Reading
- Fitness: How Much Activity is Enough? By Stacey Penney, NASM – CES, PES, FNS | Link to ArticleThe Dietary Guidelines for Americans by The Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, U.S Department of Health and Human Services | Link to Article
- Sleep Tips: 7 Steps to Better Sleep by Mayo Clinic Staff | Link to Article
- Exercise and the Brain: More Reasons to Keep Moving by Brad A. Roy, Ph.D., FACSM | Link to Article
- 5 Exercises to Combat the Negative Effects of Bad Posture by David Cruz, DC, CSCS, FMS, SFMA | Link to Article
- Preventing Posture-Related Problems in the Workplace by A. Lynn Miller, PT, Ph.D., FACSM, &
Fitting in Fitness: Active Workstations (page 4) by Dinesh John, Ph.D | Link to Article
- There’s More to Whole Grains Than Whole Wheat by Stacey Penney, MS, NASM-CPT, CES, PES, FNS | Link to Article
We Can Help
Need help getting started in exploring your Physical dimension of well being? Give us a call anytime, day or night, for the support you need and we’ll help get you pointed in the right direction with our resources, counselors or peer coaches.
Call VITAL WorkLife
- EAP members call 800.383.1908
- Physician Well Being Resources members call 877.731.3949