If you are interested in learning more about your financial dimension of well being, here is a recommended reading list to get you started.
To learn more about the Dimensions of Well Being:
Financial Well Being Recommended Reading
- The Truth about Money by Ric Edelman | Amazon
- Get a Financial Life: Personal Finance in Your Twenties & Thirties by Beth Kobliner | Amazon
- The Money Class: How to Stand in Your Truth & Create the Future You Deserve by Suze Orman | Amazon
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness by Dave Ramsey | Amazon
- Why Didn't They Teach Me This in School? 99 Personal Money Management Principles to Live By by Cary Siegel | Amazon
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley, and William D. Danko | Amazon
- Personal Finance for Dummies by Eric Tyson | Amazon
- How to Manage Your Money: When You Don't Have Any by Erik Wecks | Amazon
We Can Help
Need help getting started in exploring your financial/legal dimension? Give us a call anytime, day or night, for the support you need and we’ll help get you pointed in the right direction with our resources, counselors or peer coaches.