If you are interested in learning more about your Financial dimension of well being, here is a recommended reading list to get you started.
To learn more about the Dimensions of Well Being:
Financial Well Being Recommended Reading
- The Truth about Money by Ric Edelman | Amazon
- Get a Financial Life: Personal Finance in Your Twenties & Thirties by Beth Kobliner | Amazon
- The Money Class: How to Stand in Your Truth & Create the Future You Deserve by Suze Orman | Amazon
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness by Dave Ramsey | Amazon
- Why Didn't They Teach Me This in School? 99 Personal Money Management Principles to Live By by Cary Siegel | Amazon
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley, and William D. Danko | Amazon
- Personal Finance for Dummies by Eric Tyson | Amazon
- How to Manage Your Money: When You Don't Have Any by Erik Wecks | Amazon
We Can Help
Need help getting started in exploring your Financial/Legal dimension? Give us a call anytime, day or night, for the support you need and we’ll help get you pointed in the right direction with our resources, counselors or peer coaches.
Call VITAL WorkLife
EAP members call 800.383.1908
Physician Well Being Resources members call 877.731.3949