With another year coming to a close we’re taking a moment to look back on 2021 and provide you with a recap of the various tools assessable to you, as a leader, in relation to your VITAL WorkLife resources. Leveraging the Wheel of Well Being is more important than ever as we begin a clean slate with the new year! Check out the VITAL WorkLife articles provided to you in 2021 to help enhance well being at your organization.
Start Planning for 2022!
3 Tips for Increasing Program Engagement:
Begin planning for the new year and how you’re going to leverage your Well Being Resources and/or Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Check out these three tips to help get you started:
- Consistently highlight VITAL WorkLife resources at department and team meetings. This helps to keep our resources top of mind and tends to normalize the use of our program.
- Encourage those in attendance to download the VITAL WorkLife App! This tactic has consistently produced increased program utilization.
- Engage with the resources yourself, as a leader, and share your experiences with others. This will allow you to speak to our resources with confidence and clarity, and engender trust in VITAL WorkLife.
- Send out a home mailer including a personal letter from your Leadership Team using collateral from your Resource Site—log into your Member Website to access.
Articles for Employees and their Families
Articles for Physicians and Providers
We Can Help
As we move into the new year, we are here to provide continued support for you, your employees, physicians, providers, and organization as a whole. Members can contact us by:
- Employee Assistance Program: Access your resources by calling 800.383.1908 or through your VITAL WorkLife App
- Physician/Provider/Clinician Well Being Resources: Access your resources by calling 877.731.3949 or connect through your VITAL WorkLife App