Has one of these scenarios, or something similar, ever happened to you?
- Your partners’ birthday is in a few days and you’ve been too busy with work to buy a gift.
- You’ve been putting off a house redecorating project.
- You haven’t been on vacation in over a year because of the pandemic, and you want to book a last-minute weekend getaway with your spouse.
- You have always wanted to take golf lessons but have never signed up.
- You haven’t had time to grocery shop lately and are interested in options for grocery delivery and a meal preparation service.
- You’re looking for day care services and need help researching options.
You’re busy—there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done, and the pandemic has likely added an additional layer of stress onto your already full schedule. WorkLife Concierge can help you delegate tasks—from mundane household chores to special events freeing up time to do what you enjoy.
What is WorkLife Concierge?
WorkLife Concierge was designed specifically for busy medical professionals and their immediate families. WorkLife Concierge is an all-purpose, virtual assistant offering the attention and first-class service you receive at a five-star resort. Available anytime, WorkLife Concierge offers convenience, accessibility, white-glove services and dedicated WorkLife Concierge representatives to provide you with the best experience possible.
How do I use WorkLife Concierge?
To use your WorkLife Concierge, you simply contact us and request what you want done and we help arrange it for you. Your WorkLife Concierge representative will listen to your needs, make recommendations, and coordinate everything for you. Note: You are responsible for paying for the service, gifts and/or items requested through WorkLife Concierge.
What can I use WorkLife Concierge for?
All sorts of things! WorkLife Concierge can help you with a variety of tasks, including:
Find out how WorkLife Concierge has been used during the pandemic.
We Can Help
Take advantage of your free WorkLife Concierge resources today, so you can improve work/life balance, spend more time with your loved ones and ultimately improve your interactions with patients as you take time to unplug and take care of yourself first!
Your VITAL WorkLife Well Being Resources are confidential. To access your entire suite of Well Being Resources, contact us at 877.731.3949, through the VITAL WorkLife App or send a message to us here.
Not a Member?
Contact us to learn more about our Well Being Resources and how they can improve well being at your organization!