VITAL WorkLife offers online and telephonic Legal & Financial Resources to help employees address their needs and concerns. Our members have unlimited access to a wealth of financial and legal resources on their Member Site, including tip sheets, calculators, handbooks, online seminars, worksheets, checklists, legal forms and more. In addition to online resources, free consultations are available for legal and financial matters. Let’s take a closer look:
Accessing a Free Consultation with an Attorney or Financial Consultant
- Legal: When a member contacts us for a legal question, they are connected to our Legal Resource Network who can provide a free 30-minute consultation (generally within one business day). They will address any legal concerns and can also connect individuals with a local lawyer in the network at a discounted rate if requested.
- Financial: When calling for financial benefits we connect individuals with a financial consultant as often as needed for your financial questions and concerns, debt management, etc. If additional preparation or more specialized support is needed, a financial consultant can assist with a referral to a more appropriate resource.
- Identity Theft Prevention and Support: A comprehensive identity theft packet is available on request for all members. If you are a member, contact us today to learn more about this great resource.
Each topic area of our Member Site comes with numerous articles, online seminars, audio recordings, short eLearning courses and resource guides that allows members to discover and learn more about the different aspects of their well being.
Financial Resource Highlights
- The comprehensive Financial Basics Handbook includes chapters on money management, debt, credit reports/scores, home ownership, investing and planning for retirement.
- 245 articles on various financial topics.
- Numerous financial calculators for situations such as financing a home or car, investing, leasing a car, retirement matters, should I rent or own (or refinance?) and so on.
- Search for a Financial Planner.
- Online seminars on topics such as Estate Planning, Effective Budgeting Retirement and more.
- Connect to resources for purposes like requesting a free credit report, applying for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or WIC, National Energy Assistance referral or FAFSA.
Legal Resource Highlights
- 100 legal forms for various purposes, such as such as setting up Power of Attorney, promissory notes and other agreements.
- Hundreds of articles (e.g. Hiring an Attorney, Avoiding Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, Adoption).
Telephonic Consultation and/or Face-to-Face Counseling
Financial and legal problems can place a strain on your well being, and can affect your physical health, relationships, psychological and emotional well being. VITAL WorkLife consultants stand ready to help with these impacted areas to address any financial and/or legal issues with our available resources.
We Can Help
Your financial and legal health are an important part of your well being that impacts the other areas of your life. VITAL WorkLife provides access to unlimited telephonic financial consultations, a free 30-minute legal consultation, a plethora of legal/financial resources, including articles, forms, calculators, discounts on additional financial and legal services and more. Log into your Member Website or contact us at 800.383.1908 or through your VITAL WorkLife App if you are interested in learning more about our Employee Assistance Program and other solutions to support organizational and employee well being.