If you are interested in learning more about your professional dimension of well being, here are a number of resources to get you started.
To learn more about your Dimensions of Well Being:
Professional Well Being Recommended Reading
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People-Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey | Amazon
- Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman | Amazon
- Real Power by Janet O. Hagberg | Amazon
- Leadership – The Inner side of Greatness by Peter Koestenbaum | Amazon
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg | Amazon
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High by Kerry Patterson | Amazon
- StrengthFinders 2.0 by Tom Rath | Amazon
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink | Amazon
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D. | Amazon
We Can Help.
Need help getting started in exploring your Professional dimension? Give us a call anytime, day or night, for the support you need and we’ll help get you pointed in the right direction with our resources, counselors or peer coaches.
Call VITAL WorkLife
EAP members call 800.383.1908
Physician Well Being Resources members call 877.731.3949