If you are interested in learning more about your relational well being, here is a recommended reading list to get you started.
To learn more about the Dimensions of Well Being:
Relational Well Being Recommended Reading
- Being Relational, by Louise Phipps Senft and William Senft | Link to Website
- Explanation and highlights the effects of poor social wellness with tools and roadmaps for improvement. | Link to Website
- The Role of Social Capital in Healthy Communities, how to positively impact your organization | Link to Website
- How to Be Well Use Your Own Natural Resources to Get Well and Stay Well for Life by Abby Wynne | Amazon
- Resilience from the Heart: The Power to Thrive in Life's Extremes by Gregg Braden | Amazon
- The Way of the Hammock: Designing Calm for a Busy Life by Marga Odahowski | Amazon
- A Year of Doing Good: One Woman, One New Year's Resolution, 365 Good Deeds by Judith O'Reilly | Amazon
- Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace ... One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson | Amazon
We Can Help
Need help getting started in exploring your relational dimension? Give us a call anytime, day or night for the support you need and we’ll help get you pointed in the right direction with our resources, counselors or peer coaches.
Contact VITAL WorkLife
- EAP members call 800.383.1908 or access resources through your VITAL WorkLife App
- Physician Well Being Resources members call 877.731.3949 or access resources through your VITAL WorkLife App