If you are interested in learning more about your Relational well being, here is a recommended reading list to get you started.
To learn more about the Dimensions of Well Being:
Relational Well Being Recommended Reading
- Being Relational, by Louise Phipps Senft and William Senft | Link to Website
- Explanation and highlights the effects of poor social wellness with tools and roadmaps for improvement. | Link to Website
- The Role of Social Capital in Healthy Communities, how to positively impact your organization | Link to Website
- How to Be Well Use Your Own Natural Resources to Get Well and Stay Well for Life by Abby Wynne | Amazon
- Resilience from the Heart: The Power to Thrive in Life's Extremes by Gregg Braden | Amazon
- The Way of the Hammock: Designing Calm for a Busy Life by Marga Odahowski | Amazon
- A Year of Doing Good: One Woman, One New Year's Resolution, 365 Good Deeds by Judith O'Reilly | Amazon
- Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace ... One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson | Amazon
We Can Help.
Need help getting started in exploring your Relational dimension? Give us a call anytime, day or night for the support you need and we’ll help get you pointed in the right direction with our resources, counselors or peer coaches.
Call VITAL WorkLife
EAP members call 800.383.1908
Physician Well Being Resources members call 877.731.3949