If you are interested in learning more about your legal dimension of well being, here is a recommended reading list to get you started.
To learn more about the Dimensions of Well Being:
Legal Well Being Recommended Reading
Laws may vary greatly by state, so be sure to seek advice from legal resources who are familiar with the laws and legal requirements in your state.
- Plan Your Estate by Dennis Clifford | Amazon
- Beyond the Grave: The Right Way and the Wrong Way of Leaving Money to Your Children (and Others) by Jeffery Condon | Amazon
- ABA/AARP Checklist for My Family: A Guide to My History, Financial Plans & Final Wishes by Sally Balch Hurme | Amazon
- Risk Management, Liability Insurance, and Asset Protection Strategies for Doctors & Advisors: Best Practices from Leading Consultants & Certified Medical Planners by David E. Marcinko and Hope R. Hetico | Amazon
- ABA Consumer Guide to Asset Protection: A Step-by-step Guide to Preserving Wealth by Jeffrey R. Matson | Amazon
- The Wall Street Journal Complete Estate-planning Guidebook by Rachel Emma Silverman | Amazon
- The American Bar Association Guide to Wills & Estates: Everything You Need to Know about Wills, Estates, Trusts, and Taxes by Various | Amazon
- The Everything Executor and Trustee Book: A Step-by-step Guide to Estate and Trust Administration by Douglas D. Wilson. | Amazon
We Can Help
Need help getting started in exploring your legal dimension? Give us a call anytime, day or night, for the support you need and we’ll help get you pointed in the right direction with our resources, counselors or peer coaches.