Whether you have a formal wellness program in place, or are approaching wellness less formally—or are just thinking of implementing a program—our work/life web resources can be helpful in providing good support tools. All plans have access to a wide range of wellness-related articles and resources including, to name just a few:
- Aim for a Healthy Weight
- Health on the Go
- Mind and Body Health: Did You Know?
- Target Heart Rate and Estimated Maximum Heart Rate
- Estimate your 10-year Risk of Having a Heart Attack
- Body Mass Index Calculator for Adults and Children (CDC)
Those who have our Productivity and Profit plans have additional tools, including assessments on a wide variety of topics including:
- Stress management
- Depression screen
- Fitness assessment
- Women's heart health risk assessment
- Caregiver stress assessment
We Can Help
These are just a few of the many topics covered. For a comprehensive list, contact us.