- This conference represents a unique collaboration of physicians, nurses, and hospital leaders from multiple health systems who have come together for one purpose – to impact the lives of individuals, communities, and organizations by promoting health through resilience. The objectives of the conference are:
- • Share knowledge, the results of research, and lessons learned on the prevalence, drivers, and consequence of burnout among healthcare providers.
- • Discuss strategies addressing the challenges and barriers we face as a healthcare provider in today’s complex healthcare environment.
- • Identify and discuss best practices and experiences in building individual and organizational resilience. » Foster resilience through the building of relationships and social connections.
- VITAL WorkLife is a sponsor and exhibiting at this year's conference. To learn more about the conference, visit their website.
Are you attending Bounce Back Project?
- Contact us online to set up a meeting or stop by our table to learn about our solutions to support physician well being.