We are excited to speak, sponsor and attend the 2021 Coalition for Physician Well-Being 11th Annual Conference! Due to the COVID-19 pandemic this conference will aim to provide support and resources to help clinicians and healthcare systems through a virtual conference. The conference will address content on business and quality, culture, resilience and learning.
For more information on the 2021 Coalition Virtual Conference click here.
Hear Us Speak at the Coalition
Liz Ferron, MSW, LICSW, Senior Consultant and Physician Practice Lead will co-present with Kari Olson-Finnegan, Employee Occupational Health and Safety at Park Nicollet Health Services on: Peer Coaching: New Research and Case Examples Highlighting a Proven Method to Improve Well Being.
- Understand why clinicians need resources designed specifically for them to meet their unique challenges and learn the main tenets of Peer Coaching.
- Understand how implementing Peer Coaching programs, with recent research and organizational examples, has been proven to positively impact the well being of physicians & advanced practitioners.
- Learn how Park Nicollet has been offering peer coaching resources to their clinicians and the impact it has made; hear real-life examples of peer coaching cases, understand the benefits and drawbacks of both internal and external peer coaching programs.
Are you attending?
Looking for additional information on physician well being?
- Click here to download our white paper as it reveals our latest research on the impact peer coaching has on physician well being.
- Additionally, check out the Coalition for Physician Well-Being's new book, Physician Well-Being During Sustained Crisis, as our very own Liz Ferron contributed by writing a chapter, shedding her expertise on the topic. She'll be speaking at the author roundtables during the conference as well.