If you are interested in learning more about your Emotional dimension of well being, here is a recommended reading list to get you started.
To learn more about the Dimensions of Well Being:
Emotional Well Being Recommended Reading
- Inside the Mind of a Physician: Illuminating the Mystery of How Doctors Think, What They Feel, and Why They Do the Things They Do by Herley Paolini, Todd Chobotar, Ben Carson | Amazon
- The Resilient Physician: Effective Emotional Management for Doctors & Their Medical Organizations by Wayne M. Sotile, Mary O. Sotile | Amazon
- What Doctors Feel: How Emotions Affect the Practice of Medicine by Danielle Ofri, MD | Amazon
- The Power of Surrender: Let Go and Energize Your Relationships, Success, and Well-Being by Judith Orloff, MD | Amazon
- The Mayo Clinic Guide to Stress Free Living by Amit Sood | Amazon
- The Mayo Clinic Handbook for Happiness by Amit Sood | Amazon
We Can Help.
Need help getting started in exploring your Emotional dimension of well being? Give us a call anytime, day or night, for the support you need and we’ll help get you pointed in the right direction with our resources, counselors or peer coaches.
Call VITAL WorkLife
EAP members call 800.383.1908
Physician Well Being Resources members call 877.731.3949