If you are interested in learning more about your Emotional dimension of well being, here is a recommended reading list to get you started.
To learn more about the Dimensions of Well Being:
Emotional Well Being Recommended Reading
- Inside the Mind of a Physician: Illuminating the Mystery of How Doctors Think, What They Feel, and Why They Do the Things They Do by Herley Paolini, Todd Chobotar, Ben Carson | Amazon
- The Resilient Physician: Effective Emotional Management for Doctors & Their Medical Organizations by Wayne M. Sotile, Mary O. Sotile | Amazon
- What Doctors Feel: How Emotions Affect the Practice of Medicine by Danielle Ofri, MD | Amazon
- The Power of Surrender: Let Go and Energize Your Relationships, Success, and Well-Being by Judith Orloff, MD | Amazon
- The Mayo Clinic Guide to Stress Free Living by Amit Sood | Amazon
- The Mayo Clinic Handbook for Happiness by Amit Sood | Amazon
We Can Help
Need help getting started in exploring your emotional dimension of well being? Give us a call anytime, day or night, for the support you need and we’ll help get you pointed in the right direction with our resources, counselors or peer coaches.